Backend Developer - Ruby/Rails
We are currently looking for a Ruby on Rails developer!
Mondido is a fastgrowing fintech company with hundreds of customers & backing from Venture Capital.
Mondido Payments was created from both a developer and e-commerce perspective, with simple integration and on-boarding as a goal. We offer a solution that is more than a list of transactions, but also a tool for entrepreneurs to realize their dreams.
Working at Mondido will give you the opportunity to change the way people shop and pay online in the future.
What we offer
- A serious, scalable and secure technical environment
- Create your own role
- Take control of your personal development
- Opportunities to career advancement
- Possibilities to just focus on code and tech
- Invent, plan, create and watch your ideas jump to life
- Learn to actually create a bank/payment service
Responsibilities / About the job
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of transaction based solutions. (May include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks, security concerns, as well as performance issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Sidekiq
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Used to produce unit- and integration tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- You like to ship products with high quality
- Solution oriented approach on challenges
- Experience with larger systems, architecture, AWS, DevOps
- IT project planning is a plus
Join one of Stockholm’s hottest fintech startups.
Please send your stuff to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!