Mondido was created from a developer and e-commerce perspective as tool for entrepreneurs to realize their dreams. Come join us in order to change the way people shop and pay online in the future.
We are on a mission
We want to help online merchants to realize their dreams of making money on what they are passionate about and provide tools for the entire team to also be excited about payments. Mondido is a data driven online payment solution that enables merchants to seamlessly accept payments on the web and mobile devices. We remove what’s difficult from setting up and offering various payment methods by working from a user perspective and believing that all customers are unique, have their own needs for design, payment types, and statistics. Therefore we have built a flexible solution that our customers can make their own. Our main focus is always to offer the best payment experience that we can, while offering swift and stellar support. We strive to build a diverse and inclusive team and workplace.
About the position
We are currently hiring a range of people for different positions in the company, one of which is a Frontend developer. Here are some of the challenges that we are working on:
- How can we use technology to create a solution that is flexible for our customers with an interface that is easy to understand?
- How do we make sure our UI can scale for an even bigger user base?
- How can we analyze the data of our transactions and use it to build better user experiences.
- How can our product and data fit evolve to help our merchants to even better serve their customers?
- How should our systems evolve to ensure performance as we continue to scale?
In order to solve challenges like these, we use the latest tech, we constantly evaluate buy vs build, and hire skilled people to help us get better.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integration of transaction based solutions and third-party API’s.
- Identify bottlenecks, usability issues, as well as performance issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatizations
Requirements for the position
- Solid understanding of front-end development technologies
- Experience with React JS
- Experience with test-driven development
- Understanding of design principles and usability
- You like to ship high-quality, visually pleasing, usable and performant products
- Solution oriented approach on challenges
- Experience in Front End design tools such as Sketch
- Pixel perfect designs and eye for detail
What we offer
- We can help you relocate to Stockholm and we can sponsor visas.
- We offer competitive salaries based on skills and experience.
- We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams, and strive to give all our co-workers a great work-life balance.
- Great office in central Stockholm
- Flexibility regarding working from home
- Awesome co-workers to work with and learn from
- Board game nights, dinners and hotel breakfasts hosted by the company.
- Possibility to grow in your current or, since we are growing rapidly, new roles
Mondido a fast-growing fintech startup in the online payments space with a great office in the centre of Stockholm. We work with the latest tech, believe in the power of data and machine learning, and are continuously creating new exciting partnerships. We have customers all over Europe and are backed by Nordea, Bonnier and NFT Ventures.
We are twenty-two colleagues right now from many nationalities, and we have big ambitions. There are many interesting challenges ahead, and we're happy for people to move between teams or to specialise, whatever you prefer. As an employee here you will be able to work directly with anyone across the company, and we run regular knowledge-sharing sessions so you’ll learn tons about everything from how payments work to effective communication.
You are welcome to submit your application for Frontend Developer in English or Swedish.