QA Engineer / Test Lead
We are currently looking for a seasoned QA / Test Lead
Mondido is a fast-growing FinTech company with growing numer of customers all over Europe. The company is backed by Bonnier and NFT Ventures.
Mondido Payments was created from both a developer and e-commerce perspective, with simple integration and on-boarding as a goal. We offer a solution that is more than a list of transactions, but also a tool for entrepreneurs to realize their dreams.
Working at Mondido will give you the opportunity to change the way people shop and pay online in the future.
All our teams are cross-functional meaning developers and testers work closely together with quality assurance to prevent misunderstandings from becoming defects as well as finding bugs as soon as possible.
In this role you will together with your colleagues perform exploratory testing, identify test cases, define and implement the overall strategy for manual and automated testing of the products. You will also participate in identifying and implementing QA best practices into our development and release processes to support our high quality ambitions.
What we offer
- A serious, scalable and secure technical environment
- Create your own role
- Take control of your personal development
- Opportunities to career advancement
- Possibilities to just focus on code and tech
- Invent, plan, create and watch your ideas jump to life
- Learn to actually create a bank/payment service
Responsibilities / About the job
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Test/QA services
- Integration of UI, Unit and integrations tests.
- Planning and execution of load and performance tests
- Identify bottlenecks, security concerns, as well as performance issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatizations
- Experience test and CI frameworks such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Selenium, JMeter, etc.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as React/Ember/Angular, HTML5, and CSS3
- Basic understanding of back-end technologies
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- You like to ship high-quality, secure and performant products
- Solution oriented approach on challenges
- Experience from backend development in Ruby, PHP, Go, .NET or similar
- Experience with larger systems, architecture, AWS, DevOps
- IT project planning is a plus