Mondido was created from a developer and e-commerce perspective as tool for entrepreneurs to realize their dreams. Come join us in order to change the way people shop and pay online in the future.
We are on a mission
We want to help online merchants to realize their dreams of making money on what they are passionate about and provide tools for the entire team to also be excited about payments.
Mondido is a data driven online payment solution that enables merchants to seamlessly accept payments on the web and mobile devices. We remove what’s difficult from setting up and offering various payment methods by working from a user perspective and believing that all customers are unique, have their own needs for design, payment types, and statistics. Our main focus is always to offer the best payment experience that we can, while offering swift and stellar support.
About the position
You will design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience. We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Requirements for the position:
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- You enjoy identifying areas of improvement and to come up with ideas for making things better
What we offer
- We can help you relocate to Stockholm and we can sponsor visas.
- We offer competitive salaries based on skills and experience.
- We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams, and strive to give all our co-workers a great work-life balance.
- Great office in central Stockholm
- Flexibility regarding working from home
- Awesome co-workers to work with and learn from
- Board game nights, dinners and hotel breakfasts hosted by the company.
- Possibility to grow in your current or, since we are growing rapidly, new roles
Mondido a fast-growing fintech startup in the online payments space with a great office in the centre of Stockholm. We work with the latest tech, believe in the power of data and machine learning, and are continuously creating new exciting partnerships. We have customers all over Europe and are backed by Nordea, Bonnier and NFT Ventures.
We are twenty-two colleagues right now from many nationalities, and we have big ambitions. There are many interesting challenges ahead, and we're happy for people to move between teams or to specialise, whatever you prefer. As an employee here you will be able to work directly with anyone across the company, and we run regular knowledge-sharing sessions so you’ll learn tons about everything from how payments work to effective communication.
We would love to see female applicants since we believe that team diversity drives a better work environment and greater ideas.
You are welcome to submit your application in English or Swedish.