Senior Front-end developer
Mondido is a fast growing fintech startup in the online payments space based spot in the middle of Stockholm. Join us to grow your skillset and spend time with creative and easy going people!
We are on a mission!
At Mondido, we are passionate about payments! We take pride in helping online merchants realize their dreams of making money on services and products that they feel passionate about.
Mondido is a data-driven online payment solution that enables merchants to effortlessly accept payments on both web and mobile devices. We make it easy for our customers to provide a highly customizable payment solutions to their customers base resulting in more successful payments on the same traffic and a unique and pleasant experience for the customer. We are now looking to grow our team of highly skilled and diverse developers with a senior Front-end developer, ready to share knowledge and experience and to write beautiful code.
About the Senior Front-End Developer position
We are currently filling multiple positions here at Mondido - one of which is the Senior Front-end Developer position. Here are just a few of the challenges that we are currently working on:
- Creating a simple, flexible payment solution for our customers
- Using the latest technology, including JS React, to scale our UI for an ever-expanding user base
- Analyzing data from merchant payment transactions to build better user experiences
- Nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace filled with highly skilled professionals who are interested in positive company culture and an upbeat work environment
- Anticipating future technological gaps and trends and applying solutions for those concepts to a scalable Mondido application
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using JS React, HTML, CSS and other web technologies
- Integration of transaction based solutions and third-party API’s
- Identify application bottlenecks, usability issues, and performance issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
Requirements for the position
- Exceptional understanding of front-end development technologies
- At least 3 years working with HTMLl5, CSS3 & JS
- Experience with React JS
- Experience with test-driven development
- Understanding of design principles and usability
- A work history demonstrating delivery of high-quality, visually pleasing, usable and performant products
- Solution oriented approach on challenges
- Experience with working with Sketch, Figma or similar design tools is a plus
What we offer
- We offer relocation & visa assistance for our central Stockholm Office
- Competitive salaries based on skill and experience
- We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams
- At Mondido, we prioritise a great work-life balance for our employees
- Benefits based on skill and experience
- Flexible hours and workspaces
- Awesome co-workers to work with and learn from
- Board game nights, dinners and hotel breakfasts hosted by the company
- Rapid growth potential in an up-and-coming company with unlimited potential
Mondido is a fast-growing fintech startup in the realm of online payment solutions and e-commerce, boasting a beautiful new office in the heart of Stockholm. At Mondido, we work with the latest technologies, believe in the power of data and machine learning, and continuously strive to create new & exciting partnerships with other tech companies. We have customers all over Europe and are backed by Nordea, Collector Ventures and NFT.
Our Stockholm office is home to twenty-two talented colleagues from all over the world and every walk of life. There are many interesting challenges ahead for the ambitious techie and the opportunity for growth is limitless. As an employee at Mondido, you have the opportunity to work directly with anyone across the company, from the company owners to the sales team. We sponsor regular knowledge-sharing sessions so you’ll gain a wealth of knowledge about everything from web payments to effective communication.
We are now accepting applications for the Senior Frontend Developer. Please submit your application no later than December 20th, together with salary requirements and possible start date. Apply today - we’d love to meet you!