Senior Sales Representative
Mondido is a fast growing fintech startup in the online payments space based in the heart of Stockholm. Join us to grow your skillset and spend time with creative and easy going people!
We are on a mission!
At Mondido, we are passionate about payments! We take pride in helping online merchants realize their dreams of making money on services and products that they feel passionate about.
Mondido is a data-driven online payment solution that enables merchants to effortlessly accept payments on both web and mobile devices. We make it easy for our customers to provide highly customizable payment solutions to their customer base resulting in more successful payments on the same traffic and a unique and pleasant experience for the end customer.
About the Position
We are currently hiring a range of people for different positions in the company one of which is a Senior Sales Representative.
This role will be an integral part of our continued growth in merchant customer base by identifying new prospective clients and partnerships across various sectors from start-ups to corporate enterprises, by understanding and capitalizing on industry trends, and by identifying new sales channels for our products and services.
You would be chiefly responsible for customer and revenue growth:
- Identify and engage new target customers
- Manage sales and marketing across multiple channels
- Build and deepen strategic partnerships, including partnership negotiations
- Identify industry trends and opportunities within the merchant community
- Own and management of forecasting and reporting on key performance indicators
- Lead customer retention and relationship initiatives
- Negotiate commercial terms and close large enterprise deals
Requirements for the position:
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven, proactive disposition
- Track record of success in sales and/or account management roles
- Experience with marketing/sales budgeting
- Experience building a sales team
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with light data analysis
- Familiarity and comfort with technical platforms (specific technical skills not required)
- Good communication skills in both English and Swedish (written and oral)
- Experience in both large organisations and start-ups is a plus
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to a part of a dynamic, growing company working with cutting edge technologies
- You have a natural curiosity and enjoy discovering and creating new opportunities
- You enjoy helping customers overcome challenges and grow their businesses
Things we offer
At Mondido, we prioritise a great work-life balance for our employees. We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. We offer:
- Competitive salaries based on skill and experience
- Great location
- Possibility to work from home at times
- Possibilities to grow new and current skills
- Benefits based on skills and experience
- Awesome co-workers to work with and learn from
- Lots of possibilities to socialize with likeminded people, including game nights, dinners and hotel breakfasts hosted by
Mondido is a fast-growing fintech startup in the realm of online payment solutions and e-commerce, boasting a beautiful new office in the heart of Stockholm. At Mondido, we work with the latest technologies, believe in the power of data and machine learning, and continuously strive to create new & exciting partnerships with other tech companies.
Our Stockholm office is home to talented colleagues from all over the world and every walk of life. There are many interesting challenges ahead for the ambitious techie and the opportunity for growth is limitless. As an employee at Mondido, you have the opportunity to work directly with anyone across the company, from the company owners, to the sales team, to the developers. We sponsor regular knowledge-sharing sessions so you’ll gain a wealth of knowledge about everything from web payments, to design, to effective communication.
You are welcome to submit your application for Senior Sale Representative role by May 8th 2020. Thank you!