We are on a mission!
At Mondido, we are passionate about payments! We take pride in helping online merchants realize their dreams of making money on services and products that they feel passionate about.
Mondido is a data-driven online payment solution that enables merchants to effortlessly accept payments on both web and mobile devices. We make it easy for our customers to provide highly customizable payment solutions to their customer base resulting in more successful payments on the same traffic and a unique and pleasant experience for the end customer.
About the Position
We are currently hiring a range of people for different positions in the company one of which is a Delivery Manager.
As part of your role, you will be working across multiple teams to improve the way our teams work and deliver results. You will be responsible for coaching several teams working according to Scrum and other agile practices, and help the team collaborate in a cross-functional team setup. A critical part of your role is ensuring proactive communication among team leads and business stakeholders to ensure alignment of objectives, as well as identifying and managing dependencies.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordination of development and deployment, responsible point of contact for the management team on product and operational management.
- Create project outlines and timelines and distribute responsibilities to team members
- Support the teams to achieve improved agile way of working
- Facilitate the sprint planning meetings and sprint retrospectives
- Provide regular transparency on the team’s activity/progress
- Manage release schedule for across platforms
- Track and use empirical data of teams to inform estimating and drive improvements in velocity.
- Adapt and iterate processes over time to improve the team's performance.
- Training and documentation of core technology applications and services.
- 3+ years relevant working experience from role as Scrum Master, project management lead, or similar
- Solid experience in agile project management of software development projects
- Experience in managing complex partnership projects* Previous background in software development is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to sustain effective relationships both internally and externally
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience multi-tasking, successfully running simultaneous projects and deliverables.
- Experience working with Jira or similar tool; good with PowerPoint, Excel, and/or Google docs alternatives
- University level studies in computer science, business administration, or similar
- Knowledge of payment processing and commercial/small business finance is a plus
- Comfortable working in a remote environment (video and conference meetings)
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to a part of a dynamic, growing company working with cutting edge technologies
- You have a natural curiosity and enjoy discovering and creating new opportunities
- You enjoy helping customers overcome challenges and grow their businesses
Things We Offer
At Mondido, we prioritize a great work-life balance for our employees. We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. We offer:
- Competitive salaries based on skill and experience
- Great location
- Possibility to work from home at times
- Possibilities to grow new and current skills
- Benefits based on skills and experience
- Awesome co-workers to work with and learn from
- Lots of possibilities to socialize with likeminded people, including game nights, dinners and hotel breakfasts hosted by
More About Mondido
Mondido is a fast-growing fintech startup in the realm of online payment solutions and e-commerce, boasting a beautiful new office in the heart of Stockholm. At Mondido, we work with the latest technologies, believe in the power of data and machine learning, and continuously strive to create new & exciting partnerships with other tech companies. Our Stockholm office is home to talented colleagues from all over the world and every walk of life. There are many interesting challenges ahead for the ambitious techie and the opportunity for growth is limitless. As an employee at Mondido, you have the opportunity to work directly with anyone across the company, from the company owners, to the sales team, to the developers. We sponsor regular knowledge-sharing sessions so you’ll gain a wealth of knowledge about everything from web payments, to design, to effective communication.