We are on a mission
We want to help online merchants to realize their dreams of making money on what they are passionate about and provide tools for the entire team to also be excited about payments.
Mondido is a data driven online payment solution that enables merchants to seamlessly accept payments on the web and mobile devices. We remove what’s difficult from setting up and offering various payment methods by working from a user perspective and believing that all customers are unique, have their own needs for design, payment types, and statistics. Our main focus is always to offer the best payment experience that we can, while offering swift and stellar support.
About the position
In a fast-growing startup we need to make sure we invest correctly in our infrastructure, that we support the development of the product and enable our developers to do their job by providing a stable infrastructure and good tools.
Here are some of the challenges that we are working on:
- How can we design a robust infrastructure that allows us to grow?
- How do we make sure our environment is resilient, reliable and recoverable?
- How can we collect and analyze our data to improve performance?
- How should our systems evolve to ensure performance as we continue to scale?
In order to solve challenges like these, we use the latest tech, we constantly evaluate buy vs build, and hire skilled people to help us get better.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and a reliable infrastructure using AWS, Terraform and Kubernetes
- Collaborate with other developers to enable them to visualize needed metrics and perform necessary logging.
- Identify bottlenecks, security concerns, as well as performance issues
- Help maintain and enhance environment organization and automation
- Help our developers automate repetitive tasks
- Aware of security alerts and issues connected to TLS, AWS, DNS, etc.
Must have for this position is +6 months of production experience with Terraform and Kubernetes. We are prioritizing applications from Stockholm to speed up the hiring process.
Requirements for the position
- Experience with Linux, Terraform, AWS, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with automation
- Experience from the payment industry
- Experience with databases and load testing
- Experience with PCI DSS
What we offer
- We offer competitive salaries based on skills and experience.
- We care deeply about diverse teams and inclusive working practices.
- We strive to give all our co-workers a great work-life balance.
- Great office in central Stockholm
- Flexibility regarding working from home
- Awesome co-workers to work with and learn from
- Board game nights, dinners and hotel breakfasts hosted by the company.
- Possibility to grow in your current or, since we are growing rapidly, new roles
Mondido is a fast-growing fintech startup in the realm of online payment solutions and e-commerce, boasting a beautiful new office in the heart of Stockholm. At Mondido, we work with the latest technologies, believe in the power of data and machine learning, and continuously strive to create new & exciting partnerships with other tech companies.
Our Stockholm office is home to talented colleagues from all over the world and every walk of life. There are many interesting challenges ahead for the ambitious techie and the opportunity for growth is limitless. As an employee at Mondido, you have the opportunity to work directly with anyone across the company, from the company owners, to the sales team, to the developers. We sponsor regular knowledge-sharing sessions so you’ll gain a wealth of knowledge about everything from web payments, to design, to effective communication.
You are welcome to submit your application in English or Swedish.